Friday, January 24, 2020

MC Jiffy (ft. Lil Bro' Hunter) – "The Champion" (2020)


I am invincible, unbreakable 
Unstoppable, unshakeable 
They knock me down, I get up again 

Today 2 or 3 lines is featuring a brand-new cover of the Carrie Underwood-Ludacris collaboration that NBC featured in the introduction to its Super Bowl LII broadcast in 2018.

You can click here to see the official music video for the original Underwood-Ludacris “The Champion.”

It’s OK, I guess.  But I much prefer this version of the song by MC Jiffy (featuring Lil Bro’ Hunter):



MC Jiffy is best known for covering classic sixties tunes like the Spiral Starecase’s “More Today Than Yesterday” and Steppenwolf’s “Born to Be Wild.”

But he’s nothing if not versatile, as his greatly condensed take on “The Champion” proves.

No comments:

Post a Comment