Friday, November 27, 2009

Eurythmics -- "Would I Lie to You?" (1985)


Would I lie to you, honey?
Now would I say something that wasn't true?

Oh, please.  
OF COURSE I would lie to you!  And you'd lie to me or anyone else if you had a good reason to do so – and if you thought you could get away with it.

Just about everyone lies.  
Men lie.  Women lie.  Children lie.

I don't think dogs lie, but cats certainly do.

*     *     *     *     *

Click here to see a video of a live performance of the song I really like.

Why do I like it so much?  Because it has a really good saxophone solo!  (You believe me, right? Would I lie to you, honey?)  



*     *     *     *     *

Click here to see the official music video for "Would I Lie to You?"

Here's a link you can use to order the song from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment