Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Parquet Courts – "Sunbathing Animal" (2014)


Frying and abiding, I'm in your control
Like a sunbathing animal

Here at 2or3lines, we always go to great lengths to match up each post's subject matter and photographs with its featured song.

But we have never done that more successfully than today.

My yellow Lab, Lily, is a sunbathing animal of the first order:


Lily joins me whenever I dine al fresco.  (I like to take my petit déjeuner or déjeuner on my patio whenever possible.)


Whenever my daughter visits with her chocolate Lab, Remington, she and Lily get together for some joint sunbathing:


Lily, time to put on some more sunscreen!


Parquet Courts was formed in New York City in 2010.  "Sunbathing Animal" is from the album of the same name, which was released in 2014.



Click below to buy the song from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment